Hobbies? Like outside of reading?! Umm, well, ten hobbies total? We’ll give it a shot but I don’t think I have that many hobbies!
- Paper quilling – check out this Pinterest board to see where I get my inspiration: https://www.pinterest.com/mommalisasmiles/to-quill-or-not-to-quill/
- Drawing, I dabble in drawing though I am very not good at it.
- Photography! I’ve been playing at photography since I was little, first with my mom’s camera and now mine which was my graduation present from my parents.
- Baking, does it count? I bake every once in a while (just for fun, I mean), I don’t do it too often, maybe once a month, but it is something I’d consider a hobby.
- Languages, I am slowly learning German, Dutch, and Latin, it is a lot of fun and something I really enjoy.
- Writing? It isn’t bookish it is book creating… Yes, do you agree?!
- Graphic design is a big hobby and love of mine!
- Researching random facts, yes, this is a hobby of mine!
- Playing with my hedgie, Mr. Henry!!! He’s such a sweet cutie!
- Looking up hobbies for my character, lol, I have no idea, ooooh, wait! I also play Rummy 500 with my brother and Mom at random times at night.
I don’t really have many hobbies as you can tell…
What are your hobbies?