Books titles aren’t often like song titles, are they, hmmm… We’ll see how this goes.
- A Place Called Lonesome by Jesseca Wheaton
- The Bright Unknown by Elizabeth Byler Younts
- The Price of Valor by Susan May Warren
- No Other Will Do by Karen Witemeyer
- Sand Creek Serenade by Jennifer Uhlarik
- Midnight on the River Grey by Abigail Wilson
- When Silence Sings by Sarah Loudin Thomas
- The Number of Love by Roseanna M.White
- Letter of Love by Amanda Tero
- On Wings of Devotion by Roseanna M. White
What do you think? Do these sound like book titles the could be song titles?