My ten hopes for this year are mostly related to daily things… Or things that are normal and I just fell off doing in 2020.
- Read the Bible every day
- Write at least 300 words a day
- Read 400 or so books
- Blog EVERY SINGLE day
- Send a newsletter at least once a month
- Build up my reading group on MeWe which is turning out to be super fun (90 members so far in just a month! Accccck!)
- Learn more about book marketing
- Write 12 short stories
- Publish my WWII WIP (Not sure yet… very not sure if it is possible…)
- Read more friends’ blogs… *nervously chuckles* I haven’t been so great at that lately…
So, that’s all for now… Do you have a list of hopes for this year?!